Imagine feeling calm yet energised during your labour, welcoming each contraction and smiling as your baby is brought into the world....these are the effects of Hypnobirthing!
the big prep
Individuals who attend this course frequently comment on how grateful they are to have found Hypnobirthing, and wonder how they'd feel so prepared and contented about their baby's birth without it.
Come and find out what everyone is raving about!
Hypnobirthing is changing the way women birth their babies. Say goodbye to knee jerking anxiety and say hello to feelings of empowerment, control and excitement for your labour.
You will be so happy you didn't miss out on this opportunity!
This taster Hypnobirthing session goes ahead on the 22nd of March from 6.30pm - 8pm, at Nurture Centre within Waverley Health Food Stores, Carmarthen
Hypnobirthing has been around for a while now, which has meant there has been plenty of time for it to be tested, researched and built upon. There are many benefits, but here are a few of them....
- release any fears that at present
- 81% success rate with helping breech babies turn
- reduces time of first stage of labour
- drastically reduces use of any intervention or medication
- increase in natural birth
- babies seem to be born calmer and more relaxed
- birth partner has a big role, and is an active partner in the process to help support the birthing mum.
- effective for any birth including natural birth or c-section
the full course
Each hypnobirthing course is run over 5 weeks, and covers 13 hours worth of applied work. The course fee includes all the resources (book, scripts, MP3's, as well as a welcome gift box!) you will need in order to fully integrate the skills and techniques, feel prepared, and empowered during your little baby's birth.
This 5 session course is a full antenatal experience. You will learn......
- How your body physically births a baby, and how to help control and increase your pain blocking hormones
- How to stay calm, in control and relaxed
- De-mystify how women birth their babies without pain, and demonstrate the ways you can also birth with ease
- Specialised techniques to deal with fears, so you can focus on the job at hand, and not on the worries you may have
- How you and your birth partner can work together as a team on the birthing day - providing your birth partner with a defined plan and role in the birth of your baby
- How hypnobirther babies tend to be calm and relaxed when they are born
- How midwives are confused by hypnobirthers when they present at hospital - not believing how far along they are whilst presenting so calmly!?
This 5 session course will enable you and your birth partner to feel fully prepared and excited for your baby's birthing day, instead of fearful and concerned.
Individuals who attend this course frequently comment on how grateful they are to have found Hypnobirthing, and wonder how they'd feel so prepared and contented about their baby's birth without it
Do you have any questions about hypnobirthing? Want to know more about what is involved? Or simply want to say hi? Contact us using the form below.